Struggling with your Portugal trip planning?
Pick my brains and get insider recommendations to help you make decisions and get back on track.
Who is a Quick Query for?
- You’ve got your Portugal itinerary sorted but are having trouble trying to figure out one or two vital pieces of the jigsaw.
- You’re torn between a few possible destinations and need some help deciding what’s best for you.
- You need insider suggestions to plan something special for you and your companion.
- You’re wondering about the best way to get around Portugal.
- You’ve heard great things about (insert destination) but aren’t 100% sure it’s worth trying to fit it in.
“This is a belated thank you for the great hour we spent together talking about my upcoming trip to Portugal. It was very helpful, and I’ve decided to splurge on the food tour in Porto, which I never would have found out about if not for you.” – Sandy Bibace
Make your payment using the button below. You’ll be redirected to a form that asks for your availability and contact details. I’ll email you to arrange a convenient time to talk using Skype* (see below if you’d prefer an email consltation).
If we can’t find a mutually convenient time, or I can’t help for any reason, I’ll refund your payment.
You can ask me about any aspect of your trip to Portugal that you need help with. I will answer it on the spot if possible and send you any relevant links to further information.
You’ll get more out of your Skype consultation with me if you think about your questions beforehand and email them to me.
“Working with Julie was highly informative, her insights were very useful, the information she shared was exactly what we were looking for and she is a delight to work with.” – Lance Dublin
Book a 30 or 60-minute Quick Query consultation
Can we do this by email instead?
Yes. If a Skype call simply isn’t convenient for you, you can use the Quick Query service to email me your question(s).
You can send up to 5 questions per 30-minute Quick Query. Please make sure they are specific (see examples below) and that you tell me enough about you and your trip to help me give the best answers for your situation.
What if you need more than 30 or 60 minutes of my time?
If you have lots of questions and know you’ll need more time, simply increase the number of sessions when you make your payment.
If it only becomes apparent during the call that you need more help, we can decide how best to proceed at the time.
If you need me to work with you to build your Portugal itinerary from scratch, one of my other Portugal itinerary services would suit you better.
“We spent the afternoon in Lamego and thought it was most worthwhile. Paulo found us a guide in Lamego who was excellent. We would not have known about this historical city had you not told us about it when we skyped. And thanks for the lead on finding a guide. You did a great job for us.” – Sally Gleason
Book your Quick Query session
These are a few examples of the type of questions people ask during a Quick Query
- I’ve got a week in Portugal, flying into Lisbon and out of Porto. Can I fit in a trip to the Algarve beaches? I’ve heard they’re stunning and would like to have a day on the beach.
- Can you recommend a special restaurant in Porto for our last evening? We’d like somewhere that serves traditional Portuguese food in an elegant, romantic setting.
- I’ve found a hotel that sounds perfect but I’m not sure about the location – is it too far away from the main sights if we want to walk to them?
- Can you recommend a reliable tour operator/guide who can show us the best bits of the Douro Valley including a boat trip and wine tasting?
- I’d like to visit some of the smaller, non-touristy villages like (insert name of village/town) – should I hire a car or can I manage by public transport? I’d rather not drive if I can avoid it.
- I want to do some hiking while I’m in Portugal but I can’t find any information. Can I download route maps for (insert destination) or will I need a guide?
Still not sure if this is what you need?
Email me (email@example.com) and I’ll work out how best I can help you.
*If you haven’t already got Skype installed, it’s easy and free to download and use. Go to www.skype.com for more information.