As a freelance writer, I can supply content for websites, brochures and books or help your content marketing via regular blog posts on a range of topics. Just email me to discuss your project and get a quote or check out my writer website for more information about how I can help you.
Julie Dawn Fox in Portugal’s mission is to showcase Portugal and inspire people to spend time here.
This award-winning Portugal travel and expat blog aims to:
- provide readers with insider knowledge and useful information to help them make the most out of travelling in or moving to Portugal
- inspire and entertain readers with interesting images and stories based on personal experiences of Portugal
- focus on Portuguese food, cultural and art-related events as well as off-the-beaten track places and quirky venues.
I strive to maintain the integrity and quality of my blog and am happy to consider advertising and sponsored posts and which I consider to be relevant and useful for my readers.
My readers include:
- potential tourists, especially independent travellers looking for ideas and travel recommendations
- Portuguese people based here and around the world who enjoy reading my observations of Portugal
- people who are considering moving to Portugal
- expats based in Portugal and other countries who relate to the experiences of living abroad
They say things like:
“I always enjoy reading Julie’s blog. I visit Central Portugal whenever I can and her articles and fabulous photographs certainly make me want to explore further afield on my next visit. A truly talented travel writer!”
“Well written, warm, informative and with a sense of humour. Great blog for the highs and lows of being an expat in Portugal.”
Statistics and influence
For up to date information about my readership figures and profiles for my blog and social media network, check out my profile on The Mid Game.
The next step
Please email me if you’d like to discuss how we can work together to promote your business and for more details.