What My Personal A to Z of Portugal is all about
In 2012, I began working on a series of blog posts, each based on a letter of the alphabet, to create a personal A to Z of Portugal. The posts are about aspects of living and travelling in Portugal that I feel strongly about, one way or another, each based on a letter of the alphabet.
Some are about things I adore or find amusing or interesting, others are about irritations and frustrations.
If you’ve moved to Portugal, or are thinking of relocating, they might give you some insights into expat life in Portugal.
My Personal A to Z of Portugal posts so far:
- A Is For Alva, The River Alva
- B Is For Beirão, Licor Beirão
- B Is For Brambles And The Battle To Banish Them
- C is for Cabbages
- C Is For Comfort In A Foreign Country
- D Is For Daisy, Our Adopted Rescue Dog
- E Is For Eucalyptus Trees
- F Is For Fado, Traditional Portuguese Music
- G Is For Gold, Portuguese Gold
- H Is For Handkerchiefs Of Love, A Romantic Portuguese Tradition
- H Is For Home, But What Is It That Makes One?
- I Is For Ice Cream
- J Is For Jazz In Portugal
- K Is For Kissing In Portugal
- L Is For Lace In Vila do Conde
- M Is For Mimosa Trees
- N Is For Nata, Pastel de Nata
- O Is For Olives in Portugal
- P Is For Photography
- Q Is For Quotes And Builders
- R Is For Rain In Portugal
- S Is For Safe, At Last!
- T Is For Thigh Tiles
- W Is For Writing And Becoming A Freelance Writer
- X Is For eXpat
- Y Is For Yokes
- Z Is For Zapping, The Best Way Of Paying For Public Transport In Lisbon
BEFORE YOU GO...
If you're interested in visiting or moving to Portugal, why not get my free insider tips and resources by email? These newsletters also include blog updates and information about relevant products, services and special offers.